Why Silence Against Domestic Violence?
A woman works day & night to get what? A slap? Abuse? Bully? Or worse?
Is nature going to run smoothly after doing this brutal act? Why men are so cruel to beat the one whom they were in so much love for making a baby? Oh yes, just to have a baby they get marry & later on they want to do whatever they're doing now. They'll abuse you both physically and mentally. While emotional abuse is on the other side.
Why women are bearing all this fuss? Why they don't try to be courageous? Why they're acting so cowardly since ages? Why they fear being ruined after filing a case against that beast? Why they don't bother to complain against those beasts? Why they're just trying to make an attempt to save their home, save their family's respect & give another chance after other.
To get the answer to all these questions is not the only reason I'm writing about it, because I might be aware of most of its reasons & I'd never deny the reality of this menace.
I've seen a lot of such cases that happened in my surroundings but what I did? Nothing. You know why? Because those heifers tried to give one other chance to their owners, then other & another chance. I can't bear that a woman, a girl, a lady who is most precious in Islam, who has been awarded by Jannah under their feet. How can someone disrespect such a great personality? If not a personality but at least she's a human being, she doesn't deserve this kind of cruelty.
There's a need to end this, these men are needed to stop. These heifers are needed to be protected from beasts of ages.
To get the answer to all these questions is not the only reason I'm writing about it, because I might be aware of most of its reasons & I'd never deny the reality of this menace.
I've seen a lot of such cases that happened in my surroundings but what I did? Nothing. You know why? Because those heifers tried to give one other chance to their owners, then other & another chance. I can't bear that a woman, a girl, a lady who is most precious in Islam, who has been awarded by Jannah under their feet. How can someone disrespect such a great personality? If not a personality but at least she's a human being, she doesn't deserve this kind of cruelty.
There's a need to end this, these men are needed to stop. These heifers are needed to be protected from beasts of ages.
I'll stop them, I'll take steps against them. We'll stop them. We will bring change in the mentality of such ignorant people. We need to stop them to create a healthy society.
We have to encourage them to take steps to end this dark period. We will never try to act like so-called feminists who are agreed to leave everything & let their lives turn into having useless fun. We will create a positive society, positive attitudes & this will ultimately lead to An Emerging Life.



The negligence of rights leads to these disputes.
ReplyDelete