LET’S SPREAD POSITIVE VIBES


“Positivity”, how soothing this word is? Being an optimist is a victory itself. The more you spread positivity the more you get back. I’ve seen a lot of people around me who are talking immensely on the topic of OPTIMISM but in reality, they themselves are dying with depression & negative thoughts.

It’s a reality that everyone faces a lot of issues in their life because life isn’t a bed of roses. Life is tough, it can be hard as well as short for anyone. Then why we are keeping these worries in focus? Can’t we just go with the flow of positivity? Can’t we make ourselves happy and let others live happily without showing any kind of negative attitude?

But it could be hard for some people as they can’t see others happy. They have bad intentions for others. They try to put negative vibes in your mind. So, what should you do? Just kick them out of your life. If you can’t do this then try to start ignoring such kind of people because I always do this. We can’t please everyone; we can’t satisfy everyone. We have our own life & that is more important.


I’m surrounded by lots of loudmouth & falsely speaking people just like anyone else. And do you know how I’m tackling this? I’m ignoring them, I don’t even pay a deaf ear to them, and I had never given importance to their opinion. Because it’s my life, it needs me & I need it.

Sometimes we fall into depression because we are not getting whatever we wished for. Our expectations don’t meet. But keep it in your mind,

“All good things take time to come”.


We undergo overthinking because we don’t have faith in Almighty. We don’t see the things as they are; we see them as we are.

ü  Try to stay optimistic in every kind of situation, no matter what happens.

ü  Surround yourself with the positive people, who will fill your mind with positive thoughts.

ü  Stay away from your enemies, yes whoever makes you feel down is an enemy in front of me.

ü  Move slowly with time. Don’t rush. Don’t panic. As everything takes time similarly your thoughts will also take time turning from negative ones to positive ones.

ü  Take a deep breath and let your thoughts exhale.

ü  Try to focus on your life. Give time to yourself. Think of yourself. Give importance to your own point of view.

ü  Never let fear overcome you. The thing scarier than demons is our own thoughts. There lies a demon in our mind that puts fear in our minds. That makes us feel down and we have to overcome it.

ü  Share & spread positivity with others. Good things will come for you when you will try to do well with others.

ü  Take care of your health. As always been said, “Eat, drink & be merry.” Do exercise on a daily basis. Take care of your diet, your sleep & of course mind.

ü  Try to take criticism in a positive manner. As it’s hard to neglect critics but try to manage it with positivity by taking it positively.


I guarantee you; if you started following these entire golden steps just for a week then you will feel a huge difference. It will bring a new habit for you. It will help you to grow positively. Let it happen.  Let’s move towards an emerging life.

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE SERIES OF ALL TIME

PARAMETERS OF BEAUTY