FAVORITE SERIES OF ALL TIME
Who knows the best movie/TV series of all time? The answer could be
random because of the different choices of people. Most people vary according to
their interests like some love to watch action/thrill, horror, romance,
animated, suspense, and historical movies while some love to watch all of these.
I’m that someone who loves watching movies/TV series and the specific type It doesn’t matter for me at all.
In the article, I’m going to share my Top 5 favorite series of all time.
I would love to add some spicy memories of these series in this content. So,
enjoy the lovely choice of mine!
1- GAME OF THRONES
The first TV series I had ever seen was Game of
thrones & it was a whole new experience for me. The plot, characters,
places, visual effects, dialogues, each & everything was beyond compare.
There was everything in the series one could expect to watch. The drama,
action, thrill, romance, fights, wars, & humor all were the ingredients of
GOT.
There’s romance more than needed or you can say adult
content was too much in it. There is violence, slaughtering scenes, merciless
killings, & wars that were too much for a person like me with a little
heart. But all of these didn’t stop me from watching Game of thrones.
My favorite characters were Nedd Stark, Robb Stark,
Arya, Tyrion, Daenerys Targaryan & Brienne of Tarth. I got so immersed in
the characters that the death of my favorite characters was enormously shocking
for me.
It’s a great story of seven kingdoms. Starting from
the winter fell (north) to Beyond the wall, Highgarden, Forests, Dragonstone,
& king’s landing all the events are so memorable that I can’t get out of
its spell.
But the ending….
As everyone complained about the ending so why would
I stay farther? The ending was so unexpected as well as not satisfying at all.
We wished more from it but at least there shouldn’t be the death of favorite
characters.
Well, hats off to the effort of writer & every
member of this series. The incredible story made us love this series more than
we ever loved any other series. That is why I’ve included this series on top of
my favorite series of all time.
The KING’S
LANDING
BEYOND
THE WALL
WILD (WILDLINGS)
2- HARRY POTTER
One of the best fantasy novels, Harry Potter is
second on my list. Being an orphan Harry’s struggles throughout his early life
& later on due to the exclusive magical skills he encounters with Lord
Voldemort.
The characters, plot & events are so enchanting
that I’ve watched this series many times. Hermoine, Harry, Weasly, Hagrid &
Dumbledore all are my most favorite characters from Harry Potter. It is a must-watch series. It is also my favorite series of all time.
WEASLY, HARRY & HERMOINE
3- UNDERWORLD
It’s been long enough since I had seen my most
favorite character SELENE from Underworld series. It is always been my favorite
series since I first watched the series at an early age. The Lycans, vampires, and Hybrids all were so fascinating that once I wished of becoming a Vampire
just like Selene.
Rise of Lycans, Awakening, Evolution, Blood wars all
are my favorite and most-watched parts of any series.
4- RESIDENT EVIL
Action-packed & must watch movie series is
resident evil. The Zombies world, Alice’s fight against them, oh I can’t
even describe the events of it. It is my favorite forever & ever series
& I don’t know why I’ve put it on the 4th number here. Yes, I admit
it is my most favorite movie series of all time.
I wished to be Alice too, as I wished to be like
Selene. I don’t know why I immerse myself in the characters of movies this much.
Missing old days of watching THE FINAL CHAPTER…..
BIOHAZARD
5- AVENGERS
Literally, I’m still confused about categorizing the
list of my most favorite series of all time. Because each of it is most
favorite of mine & I’m in love with all these series. From the MARVEL
SERIES I got many favorite characters & parts of series but the avengers are
on the top of this list. Do you know why?
Of course because of THANOS. Oh, he was more dear to
me as compared to all other Superheroes. I don’t know why but I admit Thanos
was adorable. JK
Well, the whole series, each part of it & every
character was enchanting & extraordinary. You guys should watch the whole
series if you can’t then watch only AVENGERS. It is itself a whole new &
classy series based on four parts.
I was eager to write my favorite 10 series of all time but it’s getting longer & here I’m just presenting five of them. Well, I’ll post the next five in another article. Till then enjoy reading blogs & watching movies. J

Best series of all time. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete